Saturday, November 27, 2010

Power House Family Enrichment Recollection 2010

Power House Family Enrichment Recollection









Venue: DAR Gymnasium.




This means a lot for me and i think for all of the community member of CFC-YFL. I remember the session that i used to see the greatness of god. It is nice to see and refreshing to see Family Gathered in only one place and use to Praise God altogether and all throughout the day.













When the Session covers this Video entitled "What Happen to the Family now?". After this video i use to thanks God, for giving me a Family who's always there to support me even in times of low points of my life they use to be there for me. My family use to be the source of my strength to pursue and continue life. God is really Great in my Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...